(GREAT FOR KIDS TO DO….ages 10 and up)
- Mini Nilla wafers
- Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses
- Pretzel sticks (the skinny kind)
- ½ cup of chocolate chips (melted)
1. Melt/temper chocolate chips in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, then repeat until just melted.
2. On mini-Nilla wafer, spread a small amount of melted chocolate on flat side of cookie and adhere Hershey’s kiss (flat side) …flat meets flat.
Dip small amount of chocolate on the end of a pretzel stick (break down to 1/2 inch) and adhere to the other side of the cookie (curved side). Set (pointy end of Hershey’s chocolate side down) into a bowl of uncooked rice or popcorn seeds to dry. If you don’t do this step the stem/pretzel stick with fall off before drying to the rest of the cookie. Drying only takes 5 minutes.