Summary : “This cocktail rocks! It’s fresh and good for every season. Using my Apple Infused Simple syrup you will wow your friends and family.”
- 1 bottle dry white wine (like sauvignon blanc)
- 2 ¼ cups simple syrup apple (see recipe)
- 1 ½ cups gin
- 1 ½ cups dry vermouth
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 1-1 ½ cups soda water (about 12 oz)
- Apple slices and star anise, for garnish
- Fill a large pitcher with ice. Pour in all ingredients except soda
- Water. Stir with a spoon.
- Top with soda water and garnish with apple slices and star anise, if desired. Serve in tumblers.
Number of servings (yield): 12