Pork Rind, Nutella & Sriracha Chicken Wings
*This recipe was developed out of a 3 ingredient challenge where I had to create a dish using Pork Rinds, Chicken Wings and Nutella. Here you go!
12 large chicken wings
2 cup crushed pork rinds
½ cup balsamic vinegar
½ cup Nutella
4 Tbs Sriracha or 6 Tbs of hot sauce
1 Tbs garlic powder
1 Tbs red pepper flakes
salt and pepper to taste
1. Crush pork rinds and set aside (tip: pulse in food processor).
2. In separate bowl, pat wings dry with paper towel. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
3. Over low heat, melt Nutella and remove from heat. Add remaining ingredients and thoroughly mix.
4. Add sauce and thoroughly glaze wings.
5. Dredge wings in pork rind crumbs and place on parchment covered cookie sheet.
6. Place in 400 degree oven for approximately 24-30 minutes.
7. Sprinkly red pepper flakes evenly over wings and serve with your favorite dipping sauce or eat as is!
* I like a lot of kick on my wings so I pour more Sriracha or hot sauce over the finished wings. It make for an even better presentation as well!
*** You can find Sriracha in almost any grocery store in the ethnic/asian section. It’s inexpensive and really good on so many things!